Shipt Grocery Delivery Giveaway + My Favorite Healthy Breakfast
It’s not a secret that I’m busy. I’m just going to go ahead and guess that you are, too–especially this time of year! I’m also going to guess that the grocery store isn’t your favorite place to shop. Enter Shipt! The grocery delivery service just hit Richmond. Thanks to Shipt, I can keep my house stocked with my favorite items. This is great for more than just saving time. It also allows me to truly have a chance at a healthier lifestyle. Rather than succumbing to eating out when my fridge gets empty, I can instead order heathy groceries and have them just a few hours later. I want you to enjoy easy grocery delivery, too! Today I’m sharing a bit about how Shipt grocery delivery works and giving away a $150 gift card!!
Welcome to Day 2 of my Ten Days of Giveaways! I’ve partnered with Shipt to give away one $100 membership fee and $50 grocery credit to one lucky Sweet Sauce follower. To enter, please type in your email address in the side bar. I’ll go through my sign ups and pick a winner on Wednesday, 12/13.
How Shipt Grocery Delivery Works
- Pay an annual membership fee of $100. This covers delivery costs and more. It’s a great bargain. I used to pay a membership fee of $20 a month for another grocery service.
- Go online and add items to your cart. If you shop again and again, it gets easier. You can go to the “Buy it again” list and add your regular items to your shopping cart.
- Choose a delivery time. You can set it up for a few hours from now or another day. It’s up to you! The flexibility is so helpful.
- Answer texts from your shopper. An hour before your order is due, you’ll begin to receive text messages from your shopper. He/she will let you know if certain items are missing and ask you what to replace them with.
- Receive your delivery! I always have them call me when they arrive because I have an elevator code. I come down to meet them and load everything on my elevator.
- Go through your delivery. If anything is missing, you can go online and look up your order and “Submit Issue” with anything missing. They refund you right away
- Tip your shopper! You can do this online or in person. Think about what you would tip a server at a restaurant.
- Put your groceries away and plan our your yummy meals!
My Favorite Healthy Breakfast
We eat a lot of eggs in the morning. I got sick of them and knew there was something better for me. This is my new go-to breakfast, complete with coffee and a apple cider vinegar to wash it all down…
Van’s Gluten Free Waffles
I recently went gluten free to manage any eczema. It hasn’t been so bad! These healthy breakfast staples make it easy in the mornings. Pop two in the toaster oven for two minutes while you get out the other ingredients.
Slather this on with a knife. Why almond butter? I like the flavor and texture. But if you want more reason to try it over peanut butter here’s a quick synopsis: Almond butter has more vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Both are roughly equal in calories and sugar, but peanut butter has a little more protein if that’s important to you.
Sprinkle on as much or as little of this goodness as you want. I like to keep raspberries, blueberries and strawberries on hand at all times. They satisfy my sweet tooth when I really want something much worse. They’re also packed with good antioxidants and fiber to keep you feeling full for longer.
I sprinkle this on to bring all the flavors together. There are other benefits including anti-inflammatory characteristics, antioxidants, and more.
A Bit of Sweetness
Honey or syrup will do here. Just don’t go overboard or you leave all the healthy goodness behind!
Cup of Joe
Running out for a cup of coffee is a favorite ritual of mine since I live downtown, but having it shipped to my front door is even better. I love anything with hazelnut, chocolate, caramel or berry flavors! I add in a splash of honey and almond milk for the perfect finish.
A Splash of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
If you haven’t heard yet, a daily dose of apple cider vinegar is recommended for just about any one. I started using it to reduce bloat and help my skin inflammation. After 2 weeks, I feel slimmer and more glowing. It’s real, y’all. Mix a couple tablespoons with a big glass of water and chug at the table or while you get ready.