Bobbi Brown Expert Tia Hebron Spills Her Tips
Tia has been working in the industry for 18 years. She criss crosses the country and sometimes the globe doing makeup for celebs and teaching women like me and you how to maximize their beauty routine. Tia has also helped to develop Bobbi Brown products. Like bad ass mom, she’s even named a lipstick named after her daughter, Azalea. Tia shared a few tips from her years in the industry:
- It’s all about skin care. Start there first. If you don’t have healthy skin, there’s no point in even wearing the make up. I really loved the extra eye repair cream and the wear the Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm every day.
- Invest in your tools. Tia recommends having the best brushes. This helps you maximize your products and ensures you’re keeping things fresh. I love this brush set I left with.
- Keep it natural. Tia created custom looks for me, Christina and Katlyn. She learned each of our personalities and went from there. For each of us, she used soft, natural tones and enhanced our existing features rather than adding new ones.
- Mix high and low. Not everything on your face has to be designer. Save some bucks and spend your beauty budget on items that matter like foundation, skin care, and mascara. Get the fun lipstick and eye shadows to experiment with at your local drug store. No one will know the difference.
- Plan your beauty counter visits. If you want to make the most of a stop at Bobbi Brown in the department store, go in with a plan. That will help you stick to a budget and get what you really need. Save photos on your phone of brow shapes you like and ask the team to show you how to recreate it. Bring along a photo from that wedding you were in and loved your make up. Ask for a blush and lip color you thought really worked for you. Ask specific questions and don’t be passive. If you want a make-up look that gets you out of the door in five minutes, don’t let the associate spend 20 minutes making it happen. Ask what you need and don’t need.
I went home with a bundle of Bobbi Brown skincare and beauty products. I am truly convinced they are some of the best on the market. I have sensitive, dry skin and live a very busy life. They fit seamlessly in, make me feel glowing, and last all day. I’m really excited to share them with you.
It’s a Bobbi Brown Giveaway, Baby!
GIVEAWAY OVER. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE! I’m giving away $160 worth of products inspired by the look created for me the day I visited her in Tyson’s Corner: highlight power, extra nourishing milk, bare pink sparkle lip tint (OBSESSED), and raspberry pot rouge. Tiramisu For Breakfast Blog Beauties Beholder are also giving away custom beauty collections! In order to win, follow along below. It’s the perfect time to upgrade your makeup drawer and it’s really simple to enter!
- Follow me @sweetsauceblog on Instagram. Like today’s photo.
- Tag two friends in the comments who would love to win, too.
- Follow @bobbirbwondmv, @tiramisuforbreakfastblog, @kat_pierre, and @beautyandbeyondtiahebron. (We’ll check to make sure!)
- BONUS: leave a comment on my post about what you like the most about the makeup looks we created!
- DOUBLE BONUS: recreate one of our looks and tag us on Instagram this weekend. Just head to a Bobbi Brown makeup counter near you. Use can also use these hashtags: #SSforBobbiBrown, #TFBforBobbiBrown, #KPforBobbiBrown.
Winner announced Monday, March 6! We’ll announce it on Instagram.