Two Tools to Make Eating Healthy Easier: Spotluck and the Good Leaf
You all know I love a good salad. I actually make them at home a lot with great inspiration from local bloggers Brittany Mullin of Eating Bird Food and Elizabeth Thompson of I Heart Vegetables. I love getting a good salad for lunch or even dinner. There is always a savory and sweet element to it and it usually gives me energy. I was excited when I heard about The Good Leaf.
This trendy new salad specialty shop is located in Carytown. I stopped I over the weekend to get the scoop. Here’s what I took away:
- This is quick! They make the salad right in front of you and there is no cook time. If you’re in need of a quick AND healthy option, this is your spot.
- There is WiFi! And great light if you want to get some work done.
- Wine and beer are also on the menu, including local craft beers.
- You can enjoy this new healthy haven at a discount every time thanks to Spotluck. I wrote all about the new discount food app here. It’s my new favorite app besides “Foodie” for food pics!
- There was lot of yummy, organic chocolate. I took some home.
- Juices! They have flavors similar to those found at Cava. Think strawberry mint.
- Make it yours. The Good Leaf has a great signature salad list to start the creative juices. Be sure to look around and see how else you can make it the perfect crunchy meal. One girl was really specific about her arugula ratio and I was very impressed.
- The Southwestern salad was a fan favorite, according to the staff.
- It’s very colorful. See all the pics below!
I am giving away three, $25 gift cards. That’s right, three prizes! Thanks to Spotluck, I’m spreading the love for The Good Leaf. It couldn’t be easier to win. Get ‘er done and treat yourself in a few simple steps:
- Sign up for Spotluck with my code SAUCEY. Click here or on the icon to the right of the blog post.
- Visit me on Instagram. Find the photo from the top of this post.
- Like the photo and tag three friends!